Seminars That Were Held On
Friday, April 12th Are Listed Below
- Live Consignment Auction - Friday, April 12th, 2013 Started @ 9:00AM
- Semi-Silent Auction - Several Hundred Lots - Sat. April 13th 10:00AM- 4PM
- Vendor Sales Area - Over 100 Vendor Spaces Selling: Kits, Tools, New & Used Machinery, Books, Plans, Trains, Boilers, Software, Fasteners, Lubricants and Much, Much More!
- Exhibitor Meet & Greet Reception
- Large Indoor Boat Pond For RC
Steamboats & Submarines
- Demonstrations - Going On Throughout the Show Floor & We Were Excited By The Opportunities Our New Dates Brought To The Show!
THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTENDED!!
The 17th Annual
"CABIN FEVER EXPO 2013"
Model Engineering Show & Auctions
April 12-14, 2013
In The Toyota Arena
York Fairgrounds & Expo Center
334 Carlisle Ave. York, PA 17404
See Home Page For More Info
Events & Attractions At Our
CABIN FEVER EXPOS
For Questions, Call:
SEMINARS HELD @ "CABIN FEVER EXPO 2013"
Friday, April 12th was CNC seminar day at Cabin Fever Expo.
We had 3 seminar sessions during the day.
These seminars were open to anyone that was registered for
Cabin Fever Expo. Registration was $10 and was good for all activities, the seminars, the auction and the show. No advance registration was required.
See the Home Page for more details about the show.
10:00 "Introduction to CamBam - home shop CAM" by Kirk Benson.
Kirk is an experienced user of CamBam for his model engineering projects.
1:00 "Introduction to Mach4"- by Brian Barker, the chief designer of the new Mach4 software gave the first public introduction and
demonstration of the all new Mach4 CNC control software.
This included installing, setup, and operation of the software, as well as using the all new screen designer and scripting facility.
4:00 "Demonstration of the Mill Wizard for Mach4" by Ron Ginger.
This session used the new Mill Wizards for Mach4 to develop the gcode for a part for a model engine. We ran the part on machines
setup in the Show area on Saturday and Sunday.
THE OUTDOOR DISPLAYS INCLUDED:
By Bill McCarthy & Roger Grosser
BLACKSMITHING DEMONSTRATIONS -
All Were Invited To Participate - National Museum Of Industry Will Be There With Power Hammer, Forge & Hacksaw With All Machinery Operating
LIVE STEAM TRACTION ENGINES
- Operating Live Steam Railroads
- Seminars Are Listed Below